Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Enigma that we are

Before we get going, I need to get somethings clear, this is my opinion, it's my opinion and I don't care if it offends others cause if they have their opinions, I'll respect it and understand that everyone's not the same, and I wish they'll do the same for me.
Also I have nothing against anyone but the way I feel is the way I feel and I think that it's far better to die having a few friends who care instead of hundreds who don't.
A few things about me, I studied in a variety of schools but the most recent were Sherwood Academy and Rajagiri Public School. Sherwood is a bad school unfortunately I went there, now don't get me wrong it's a very nice expensive more or less school, with amazing results and very disciplined approach to teaching. Due to a inherent nature in me to swim against the tide, I had a very rough 6 or so years there, finally passing out with a vocabulary that consisted mostly of four letter words, a bad attitude, some bad habits, and membership of a class of people who would go on to be wasters, mass murderers, assassins and generally Pakistanis.
However, since the C.B.S.E. were a bunch of lazy, bureaucratic and mediocre failures in life, I got a pretty good score in my boards. That day shocked me, I felt the same way George W. Bush felt during Hurricane Katrina, "I don't care, I don't care". So I cut my contact with these disturbing people and I moved on to start a new life in Kochi, landfill of the free, home of the graves; ah!
So that got over soon enough with some friends, some trophies, some marks, some academic shit, some movies, lot of forgotten names and blah blah blah........
Again my working goal towards being an abject failure in life didn't pan out too well, and I woke oneday to find myself being shipped out to one of British India's most finest cities, a glittering example of victorian architecture, the place where R. Tagore wrote his poems, where Devdas got high, the back alleys of which fund Pakistan's nuclear programme, Yes Calcutta, well not really but it's close cousin and still funder of Pakistan's nuclear programme Calicut!!!
That's when things started to go wrong, not chihuahua dominating horse wrong, not teen slasher movie wrong, not not the haircut you wanted wrong but "the scene in American Pie 2 where Jim glues himself to well himself and that awkward scenario with the handicapped lady in the wheel chair at the doctor's office" wrong, well, maybe I exaggerated let's stick with the bad haircut wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Damn that was good... Nice stuff bro... Bring more.. like your thinking...

    ReplyDelete